-and came home and cooked Julia's mushrooms (and had them on toast!!!!! Small beginnings!!)
***
Everyone knows that we are not great movie-goers, and take ratings seriously. For a variety of reasons I treat with suspicion any movie with more than a G rating. That's OK. -we laughed about poaching eggs, because we were both in hysterics trying to do so a few years ago!
-and it very nearly finished me for blogging - a bit too close to reality!
-we remembered, with affection, our dear friend - Che - who loves copper pots!
-and got out our handkerchiefs when caught unawares!
... and I giggled as I remembered boning a chooken when Sue and I did a cooking course years ago!
We just got that movie from Oma, and I'm looking forward to watching it with Mom!! It sounds like a good one. :)
ReplyDeletehey, i was just going to write that!!!
ReplyDeleteyou stole my comment hannah!!
typing one-handed while baby sleeps on other arm
You're a funny pair - I guess most of your communications are done "on the run". Thanks for meeting here!!
ReplyDelete