Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Heading for Goal

All of Rabbit's "Friends and Relations" know that I have an ongoing battle to keep my weight under control. So it's not such a terrible risk to "declare my intent" here!
Today I walked into MYER Department Store and there, among the Fashions, was a little booth set up by WW International. Their new offer is a weekly 1:1 counselling session with one of their staff. It's not much more expensive than attending a meeting. I'm not much into WW meetings! :D

Anyway, the little dot behind the desk convinced me to try their new approach.

Goal is a mere 22kg away, but she went on to assure me that she'd lost 25kg!

At 500g per week I should/could be at goal in 44 weeks time. Good grief!! That's nearly a year away. Oh well, I guess it's about 10 years since I was anywhere near goal weight.

I'll keep you posted! Weigh-Day is Wednesday.

p.s. this photo (with Suzanne's parents-in-law) was taken just over a week ago, in Tasmania.

No comments:

Post a Comment