Thursday, May 28, 2009

Manawatu to Marlborough

Hmmm?

'out with the Road Atlas of NZ to find out where Manawatu is. Marlborough, I know - we lived there for a year ... in our youth!
Alrightee, so Manawatu is 1/2 way between Rotorua and Wellington. I don't mind missing Rotorua even in my imagination because of the smell! I didn't enjoy the sulphur-tainted steam that oozes out of the ground.

In order to keep up the pace I will have to put a spring into my step - I only scored 7,800 steps today. The average daily requirement is 8,908 steps if I want to be "there" by June 30. 8,908? Why not just 8,900? Oh well.

This will get good mileage as a topic of conversation. :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment. Yep I absolutely amazed myself losing 7.3lb, it's the raw food which I am enjoying SOOO much.

    If you want to know more about raw then I also have many links on my Raweautiful blog. There is a lot to know. It is recommended to have Green Smoothies, I thought YUK! But I don't taste the greens, infact I think it enhances the whole Smoothie when adding greens.

    We can have Pizza, Burgers, Crisps, Lasagne, Pasta dishes, cakes, biscuits, scones etc etc etc but ALL TOTALLY RAW!! The list is endless, the whole thing is FANTASTIC! And if losing weight is one of the rewards then it's even better. I find I don't think about food so much like I did following WWers, following WWers food was on my mind night and day but raw is SOOO satisfying I only think about food when I am GENUINLY hungry.

    Anyway I'm not trying to sell raw to you I just love it so much!! I have been transitioning to raw for a few months and I am getting there more so now.

    Love and hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete